[PHOTO] Re: Private Dancer | Sun, 11 Aug 2002 09:08:21" />

[PHOTO] Re: Private Dancer

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Private Dancer
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 07:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

Bonnie, here are both from my library (I don't grow either): PRIVATE DANCER photo is from an old Roris Garden catalog.  I don't recall the source of the RUSH CREEK picture.

Mike

St Louis MO

 brice rose wrote:

Hi,
Could someone post a picture of Private Dancer, please?  I purchased it at our club sale a few weeks ago and I have not been able to find a picture of it.  Also Rush Creek.

Thank-you in advance to anyone who can help!

Bonnie in HOT Ca.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

image/pjpeg