Re: HYB IB seedling (N-01-V-00)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB IB seedling (N-01-V-00)
  • From: "irischap" irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:41:45 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., oneofcultivars@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 8/14/2002 7:51:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
> irischapman@n... writes:
>

> > I still have the chart and am continuing to fine tune it. Your results
> > are right in line with what predicted. I need more numbers to confirm
> > ratios predicted and need to conect phenotype with genotype of certain
> > plicata patterns.
> >

> Kindly elaborate.
>
> Bill Burleson 7a/b
> Old South Iris Society

I have been working on a phenotype/genotype corelation for plicatas
based on three alleles. The regula plicata allele (pl), luminata
allele (plu) and glaciata allele (pla). These are laid out in a chart.
I had posted a number of postings re  genetics of plicata last year
and offered to share this chart with anyone who was interested and a
few people, including John took me up on this. This is the chart he is
referring to. I don't want to do a general posting of this as it is
still a work in progress but am still willing to share it on request
with anyone interested. Post to me off list if interested. It is
fairly complicated.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM