[PHOTO] My first rebloom ever! | Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:49:05" />

[PHOTO] My first rebloom ever!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] My first rebloom ever!
  • From: William Wells wells@train.missouri.org
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:47:58 -0500

Yes, I know it is a short stalk, but still a thrill to get my first
rebloom ever, and three blooms open at once made for a lovely splash of
unexpected white. Immortality just earned a spot in my garden for the
rest of my days... ..

Considering the havoc they have wreaked with their playful antics
amongst my iris foliage this year, Buki and Harley decided to pose in
partial repayment....

Bill Wells (in southern MO where the temps are in the 90's but mulch is
still going down around the new daylilies...whew!)

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM