RE: My first rebloom ever!

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] My first rebloom ever!
  • From: Linda Goh lindagoh@shaw.ca
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:09:20 -0600

Real nice photo, Bill.

Yes, I know it is a short stalk, but still a thrill to get my first
rebloom ever, and three blooms open at once made for a lovely splash of
unexpected white. Immortality just earned a spot in my garden for the
rest of my days... ..

Considering the havoc they have wreaked with their playful antics
amongst my iris foliage this year, Buki and Harley decided to pose in
partial repayment....

Bill Wells (in southern MO where the temps are in the 90's but mulch is
still going down around the new daylilies...whew!)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor