Re: TB: Stolen Dreames

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Stolen Dreames
  • From: "merle roberts" irisbuff@bentonrea.com
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:33:58 -0700

Very good here also.

Download  time less than 1 second connected at 1800 kb/s.  I have fiber optics with Zip http://www.gcpud.org/zipp/ .
I enjoy all your pictures.

Thanks, Merle

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 9:21 AM

Very good here Mike.

Download time less than 1 minute connected at  29.5k bps.

If download times exceed one minute I sometimes cancel download and do not
view unless I have a particular interest in that cultivar. Thats because my
brain will hold only so many varieties and my computer trys to take care of
my brain.

Bill B.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor