Re: TB: Stop the Music

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Stop the Music
  • From: "char83641" charandmike@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 01:54:54 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., "brice rose" <iris@s...> wrote:
> Beautiful picture!!  I know that Stop the Music is in the middle.
Looks
> like that might be Thornbird in the back.  Who is the beauty in the
front?

> Bonnie

Bonnie, you're right, that is Thornbird in the back. In the center
front is Vigilante. It always has the nicest texture, like a heavy
suede or something. Glad you like the pic, I have a couple more I'd
like to share.

Char

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/2gGylB/TM