[PHOTO] TB Stolen Dreams 2 | Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:24:09" />

[PHOTO] TB Stolen Dreams 2

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB Stolen Dreams 2
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:35:42 -0400

This was resized in the program I use most of the time. It gives a bigger
picture on the screen but smaller in file size. Any comments on the
difference?

This is done with Corel Photo. The first was Camedia which came with my
camera.

Thanks for any help

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio