Re: TB Stolen Dreams 2

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Stolen Dreams 2
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:24:17 -0700

Coral wrote:

> I like the pictures when they are large on the screen.  The smaller
> file size didn't seem to affect the quality of the picture

But the larger the picture the larger the file (and the size increase is
exponential not linear) and many people with slower modem access prefer
smaller files.

3 X 5 or so (at 72 dpi) is what I have always recommended for this list.

List owner iris-talk and iris-photos
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA