RE: TB: Jesse's Song

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Jesse's Song
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:54:58 -0500

Two more general comments: filesize goes with the square of linear
dimension, not as an exponential; Netscape seems to display purely by
pixels, not by size, so a 1" image at 300 dpi will be identical to 4" at
75 dpi (and the size will depend on the pixel size on your display
board/monitor combination).

Ok, now I am really confused...   I think I will stick with it downloaded
fast and looked good <VBG>

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society