OT-CHAT: apology/password embarrassment

  • Subject: [iris-photos] OT-CHAT: apology/password embarrassment
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:43:48 -0400

When I tried to register for Yahoo way back when, it kept rejecting all
my passwords/IDs, so in frustration, I finally typed
'whatthehellisthematter' (actually, that probably is only the first part
of a frustrated rant that I typed....).

Whenever I have tried to access Yahoo since that time, it has told me I
wasn't registered, but as long as it would let me post, I didn't worry
about it.

I don't know how long it's been showing that ID as my name - just
noticed it today, and who knows how long it will take me to convince
Yahoo to let me change it to something more civilized.

So, my apologies for once again showing my barbarian side to the world.
rats.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Tennessee Whooping Crane Walkathon: