Re: Variagated seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Variagated seedlings
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:24:11 -0400

I have either 21 or 27 seedlings from the cross, all from the same pod.

They are planted together in a seedling bed at 'the Farm'.  Most of what
you see in the group shot is Sgt P X Sea P.  All are quite healthy and
some are sending out a second fan.

Invariably, my father's farm yields better growth than my back yard, no
matter what I do with the soil.

Hasn't been a good year for setting seed.  I've harvested a single cross
of 'Tiny Titan' X 'Kuza Nuna'.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (Waiting for Ghio)       ;-)