Re: CULT: leaf slime

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: leaf slime
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 08:04:18 -0400

Chris, I don't treat for diseases, other than to pull loose or rotting
foliage out of the clump, adding it to the dead weed mulch between the
rows.  And that's only when I notice it.  My goal is to grow only
cultivars that can do well without treating for diseases.

Maybe someone else can give you advice on Comet/dial/Clorox/lime

<Would you throw down some Comet at this stage Linda ?  Thanks Chris>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8