[PHOTO] another sdlg sibling | Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:39:26" />

[PHOTO] another sdlg sibling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] another sdlg sibling
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 09:38:19 -0500

Another red-bearded sibling.  I overlooked two photos.  I'm not especially
fond of the color here but they do look better than the photo shows.  What
was different on these plum colored ones was a consistent wire edge of
paper-sack tan on the edge of the falls and standards.  All of them in this
color range displayed the trait.  My mom absolutely loves those in this
color, so I have another opinion.  She likes the edge, too, but to me it
looks like dead plant material.  It not a color I'd have expected from MACHO
HOMBRE.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 8, USA