Re: Variagated Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Variagated Seedlings
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:30:53 -0400

How many of these have purple leaf base? None of the variagated ones
seem to have it.
Have you ever got a seed pod off of Canadian Streaker?
Chuck Chapman

1.) None of the seedlings have PBF, variagated or not.

2.) I've tried getting seed pods off of CS, but never successfully.

I did get seed pods off of Zebra Nights, but no variagated offspring came of the cross. In both cases, I was crossing for an IB.

My success record hasn't been very good since 2001.

Regards,

Sandy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here