Golden Alien

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Golden Alien
  • From: "Showtime Farm" showtime@bbtel.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:10:17 -0400

well, I don't like the color on this picture at all.  Can't say I like the
greenish version much better.

I like a good flouncing as much as the next nut but...
what was it someone was saying the other week about the quality of the
flower as a whole in addition/ in spite of the horns/flounce/rosette.

I'll be looking for some children of GA down the road though...

Christian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM