Horned Rosyred

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Horned Rosyred
  • From: bdavis3738@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:38:00 EDT

Hello Gina,

I just joined this group and hope it is appropriate for me to answer to this. I know that Riverview Iris in Caldwell Idaho carries a lot of the old er iris by Austin including Horned Rosyred. Their website is www.Riverview-Iris-Gardens.com. I believe this particular iris is $1.75 if I remember correctly. Their rhyzomes tend to be on the small side so I recommend ordering a few if you want a clump a little faster/

Good Luck

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here