Re: HIST: Minnesota Mixed Up Kid

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HIST: Minnesota Mixed Up Kid
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:53:51 -0000

Holly Lane Gardens  introduced it this year, as 03 with historic
unknown back ground.  I emailed him for the catalog.
I purchased 2 and they sent an extra,Can't wait!
 I heard Stephanie Markham had an excellent one in her garden,
Members of the CT iris society had a view of it this yesr, and made
comments about it at the annual auction in E Haddam CT last week.
Stephanie Y

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@f...>