Re: Dark Top Plicata Seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Dark Top Plicata Seedling
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:36:18 -0000

01-09-01a.jpg
I just saw the amazing photo! Hopefully it will be available soon.
Recently I saw your Catalog in someones possesion, didn't even get to
crack it open.
I didn't realize that your iris were avail for export to US. So I
didn't attempt a search for your catalog YET.
I am a rookie, second year planting, but years of admiration for
Iris.
I am up to only 300 (all types, from Swertii and Gracchus Historics
to Cheetah Cheez and everything in between) after I finish planting
my new babies, primarily from Malevil, Kaperek's Zebra, and the
excellent selections from Sutton. Can't wait for spring!
Stephanie

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, irischapman@n... wrote:

> I'm at peak of SDB bloom here with IBs just getting rolling. I have
been getting a number of plicatas with standards darker then falls.
I've attatched a photo of the most dramatic one. They all seem to
involve Ruby Eruption as one of the parents.
> --
> Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada. Zone 4/5

trial today!
> http://channels.netscape.com/ns/computing/mcafee/index.jsp?
promo=393397

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM