HIST: President Pilkington

  • Subject: [iris-photos] HIST: President Pilkington
  • From: "David Ferguson" dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 23:41:08 -0000

Hi all,

Does anyone have a photo of 'President Pilkington'?  I've found two
photos on line, and they are clearly of different plants.  The one I
received as PP last year is yet a third clone.  It would be nice if
there is a way to figure out which one is correct.  Seems it's
fairly well settled that at least the real PP is supposed to have
PBF.  Wish I could see the base of the foliage that goes with the
two shots I've found on line.

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!