Re: Ode to Kalifa

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Ode to Kalifa
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:42:31 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Francesca Thoolen"
Thank You for the news, Walter Moore is contacting him directly and
we will go from there
Stephanie

<f.thoolen@c...> wrote:
> Stephanie, I am finished with orders for this year but Lawrence is
> bilingual, knows both languages fluently. His mother is [was?] and
father
> English.
> He is currently residing in France where he grows his irises. Some
years ago
> we exchanged some irises and his were very satisfactory.
>
> Francesca

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM