Re: Ode to Kalifa

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Ode to Kalifa
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:48:36 -0000

Christy and I would love it!
If Dana and yourself want to oder it would be great,
By the way My order from You this year was Superior beyond belief!
I have been telling everyone.  I pointed Dick Sparling 'Olney Belle'
to your sight after the CT Iris society auction and sale we were at
last week.
Would you want to handle it as a Malevil transaction to make it
easier? Have you figure it out in the cross over from  Euros, and
pass along the extra charges , split howeveer many people order,
possibly Mr moore as well besides us other two parties.
Stephanie Young
S Windsor CT

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Vernon G. Brown" <vgbro@p...>
wrote:
> If you folks decide you are going this route We are definitely
interested.
> We have been thinking about this for years, so please count us in
if you
> make an order. Dana says she will help organize if you need the
help.

> Vernon G. Brown
> Malevil Iris Gardens
> Region 17 - USDA 7
> AIS,ASI,MIS,RIS,SPIS,TBIS
> Lubbock, Texas 79403

Any
> volunteers to organize this?
>
> Personally, I'd like to try a start of OTK along with some of
Ransom's

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
076326
> 94:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?
mqso=60178
> 293&partid=3170658>

> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Low on Ink? Get 80% off inkjet cartridges & Free Shipping at 77Colors.com.
We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark, Canon, Compaq and more!
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5981
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DmnqpB/IyhGAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM