AIS: Region 7 fall mtg

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Region 7 fall mtg
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:47:07 -0400

Iris-talk seems to still be broken this morning (I sent a note to John
and Chris last night).  Gary Sides asked me to post this, so even though
this isn't a photo, I'm posting it here.

Region 7 Fall Meeting
Hosted by Southern Kentucky Iris Society

Friday and Saturday, September 12th - 13th

Ramada Inn    4767 Scottsville Road     Bowling Green, KY 42104

Phone:  (270) 781-3000  Fax:  (270) 782-2591
Rates:  $52.00 plus tax

Reservations (270) 782-2591, mention Iris Society
Reservation deadline:  August 13, 2003

Banquet:  $20.00 (includes tax and tip) per person

Deadline for banquet reservation is September 1, 2003
Reservations to:
Irene Hughes, Registrar
1914 Price Ave.
Bowling Green, KY  42104

Check payable to: Southern Kentucky Iris Society

 Friday, September 13
  Registration
  Dinner on your own
  Board meeting at Hotel
 Auction

Saturday, September 14th
 All activities on Sat. will be at the Hotel
 Region 7 general meeting
 Judges Training and Instruction
 Banquet and  Entertainment

Judges Training by
Ramona Howard from Texas

Don't forget to bring thing for the auction and your money to buy
auction
items.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8