Re: Ode to Kalifa

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Ode to Kalifa
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:42:46 -0000

I would gladly participate on an order from Ransom . I am not
farmiliar on how to process a foreign order and all the details, I am
sure Walter Moore would be all for it. I have already forwarded your
posting to see what he has to say.
I guess the exchange rate makes the approx cost at 3 Dollars each on
Ode To Kalifa.

Would you like to be the ringleader on the process?
Stephanie Young
South Windsor CT

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> Stephanie,
>
> Just in case OTK isn't available in the US, it might be possible to
put
> together a joint order to trim down the cost of phyto and postage.
Any
> volunteers to organize this?
>
> Personally, I'd like to try a start of OTK along with some of
Ransom's

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM