Re: Ode to Kalifa

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Ode to Kalifa
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:42:46 -0000

I would gladly participate on an order from Ransom . I am not
farmiliar on how to process a foreign order and all the details, I am
sure Walter Moore would be all for it. I have already forwarded your
posting to see what he has to say.
I guess the exchange rate makes the approx cost at 3 Dollars each on
Ode To Kalifa.

Would you like to be the ringleader on the process?
Stephanie Young
South Windsor CT