re: TB : Yes

  • Subject: [iris-photos] re: TB : Yes
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:29:44 -0500

Hi Jean,

I do think that yours has more orange.  I've
only seen Yes bloom once, and I was running
around like crazy that day.  (I must have been
busy weeding in a different area... right
that's a good story.)

I wouldn't try to guess, there are just too
many irises that I haven't seen yet.  Maybe a
Niswonger though. I hope you can ID it, it's
lovely.

Sorry that I can't just hit reply, I know the
posts are easier to follow that way, my default
e-mail is a different account though.   Some
day I'll get around to adding it to this list.

Robin
Zone 5 NE

Help the planet each day! It's free and easy:
http://www.Care2.com/dailyaction/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM