Re: Unknown

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Unknown
  • From: "nebrjean1027" jms1027@cableone.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:42:58 -0000

Colleen:  I tend to agree with you.  I'm impressed that you have a
Niswonger way down under, but I know alot move back and forth across
the Pacific!  Thank you for your help.  I ordered a Pumpkin
Cheesecake today from a local seller.  I'll see what that shows me!
Isn't this fun?  It's photo contest time with our local society and I
have plenty of entries this year!!  Who says you can't enjoy irises
year round??!!

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Colleen Modra" <colleen@i...>
> Here's two shotqs of Pumpkin Cheesecake. On one of them you can
clearly see
> the transitition from yellow around the beards to orange. Having
seen the
> other suggeston of Beachgirl etc I'd say not very likely. BG has a
> apricot colouration and lacks the clarity of colour in Jeans photo.
I grow a