Re: AB dormancy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] AB dormancy
  • From: "Donald Eaves" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:24:12 -0500

Dana,

  >When you do water, how do you water?  Soaker, sprinkler or drip?

When it rains, mostly.  Seedlings excepted.  Occasionally when new growth starts in the fall and no fall rain comes along I'll water some.  Also in the spring during bud and bloom I'll water if it stays too dry between showers.  Mostly they have to cope with what nature provides.  Water is very expensive here and doesn't hang around long after it's applied.

Donald

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here