Re: Pests in the irises

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Pests in the irises
  • From: "Stephanie" steffiesgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:20:34 -0000

> What do you do with the oil??......don't tell me fry the mole after
you catch them...............smiling.......

This gave me a good laugh

I did a bit of research when I moved into my 'Tunnel Metropolis" last
August.

Most castor oil remeddy tell you to mix with ordinary dish soap(joy
or dawn) I believe 2 tablespoons per gallon of wate, then several
ounces of castor oil.
this is how the twists in the recipe go, some add caye0nne pepper,
others human urine.

My best solution was an accident.  We Rescued a kitty, who was
abandoned, He is a great hunter! The moles have been driven away to
two doors down on both sides. I think his scent has driven them off.
Also the borroughing of chipmunks has nearly stopped as well.
Stephanie

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM