Re: Re: Pests in the irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Pests in the irises
  • From: "Bonnie Rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:47:01 -0700

I am a pet lover myself.......Bless you for rescuing the kitty.........he or
she will reward you with years of love and rodent control!!!!..........our
three cats are getting older in age and don't hunt like they use to but they
still hunt there are just more mice this year for some reason............my
dad did put posion down the mice holes but now I have to deal with the smell
of dead mice!!!!!......it is not too bad yet but I am trying to prepare my
self for what might be a very stinky dig season!!!!!!...........enjoy the
kitty.......hugs.........Bonnie