Re: REB: NOT Autumn Twilight

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: REB: NOT Autumn Twilight
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:31:07 -0400

Dave, I don't think they are the same, but hard to tell for sure.  Is
yours a summer bloomer also?  Is yours also supposedly AUTUMN TWILIGHT?

Differences I see:
Mine has pale, almost buff yellow standards; on yours, the standards
look like they are yellow, not buff.  Although they both have fairly
'doggy' form, mine looks a bit more rounded.  The falls on yours almost
look like they have a brownish band all the way around, especially on
the shoulders.  I don't remember seeing any indication of a brown band
on mine, but if a bloom is still open tomorrow I'll check.  My photo
does almost look like there is a very narrow rim.

They certainly are similar.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM