Re: Pests in the irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Pests in the irises
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" clc@cherylleigh.com
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 12:50:31 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <cathycampi@aol.com>
To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 31 August 2003 11:55 AM

> Not all cats work as our lazy tomcats just stand around the hole asking me
> bring the shovel and dig it up for them...

My best hunters have always been females. The male cat I have now is a big
furry dope who sits on the upper patio wall and watches activity below him,
occasionally jumps down to try and get something, but never succeeds. My
"Mole Patrol" is a 13 year old Abyssinian who is an excellent little
huntress. The Aby is an old breed that looks like a cougar and apparently in
this cat's case, that wild look is more than skin deep.<G>

Cheryl Leigh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/2gGylB/TM