Re: RE: 'Desert Canyon' [was: ID on this one too?]

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: 'Desert Canyon' [was: ID on this one too?]
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:05:14 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:05:14 -0600

I have to go with Pearl on this one.
I am about 99% sure this one is 'Rameses'.  It matches in every detail that I can see; however, there is always a margin for error, I could be wrong (but don't think so).
'Rameses' is a pretty common hand-me-down Iris (that's how I originally got it, and it still keeps showing up in batches of "unknowns"), and it is a survivor.  Similar ancestry to many other equally hardy old TB survivors such as 'Alcazar', 'Prospero', and many others.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links