Re: ADMIN: Iris=Photos August Archives

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: ADMIN: Iris=Photos August Archives
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:13:01 -0000

Hi John,
> The archives are once again operational, and all the messages sent
> during the down time appear to be in place.

They aren't all there as I view them.  E.g., the bleach thread is
mostly missing, as are the photos Anna posted.  I have read the
texts in the Yahoo archives (where I am now and where I go to post
directly to the list), so I'm not complaining.
> If you have problems be sure to click "Reload" in your browser.

Is "Reload" the same as "refresh"?  I did that if it is, but nothing
magically appears.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links