Re: Rebloom report

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Rebloom report
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:40:09 +0000

Pure As Gold as been blooming here for a month and is still sending up stalks.  Also Boulder Bolder, Romantic Evening, Idol, Street Talk, English Charm, Jennifer Rebecca, Juicy Fruit, Speed Limit, September Frost along with several seedlings of mine.  Also have about 35 varities from Australia that we planted in April sending up stalks, a little confused I guess.  Making crosses in August, feels like I'm in California.  Bob in Denver, Iris4U Iris Garden.