Re: Re: Riverview Iris Gardens

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Riverview Iris Gardens
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:29:41 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/2004 5:26:15 PM Central Standard Time, h.schinkep@verizon.net writes:

Tony arrived in the USA fairy recently I understand.  He speaks but does not    yet write the English language.

I spoke with Tony early in the spring, and would not have guessed this from our conversation.  In addition, Tony has some pretty serious back problems and wears a brace.  Don't know what this means to anyone <g> but thought I'd add it.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives