Re: RE: 'Desert Canyon' [was: ID on this one too?]

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: 'Desert Canyon' [was: ID on this one too?]
  • From: "Anna Smith" <goatcreek@keremeos.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:23:17 -0700

Thank you for your ID help anyway...I dont' believe these are older varieties...they were here when we moved here 4 years ago, and the lady that was here for 6 years before that, bought them from a neighbour, who started collecting newer and expensive varieties - I discussed these with her but she said to bring her a bloom in the spring and she may be able to tell me... she has over 200 varieties and growing! Anyway, may never really find out...but I like them and they are worthy of being in my garden anyway...and I did cross them this year and set seeds, so we shall see what we get!
 zone 7
southern BC Canada