Cult:Spring has sprung

Suddenly spring has sprung. We're had a week of temps in the 20s ( C of course) The sun is shining, it's not damp, windy or cold. And the garden is really appreciating it.
Olyparico startrd blooming about 2 weeks ago and is still going strong. It always has it's main bloom this time of year and reblooms in Oct/Nov.
My first reticulata have just popped their heads up.
I also have a passion for collecting daffodils, mainly pink ones, but here's one of my new early ones (not pink)"Winchester". It has the biggest blooms I've ever seen and a open wonderfuly  pleated trumpet of two colours.
Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills AUST
zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor