Re: Re: bleach

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: bleach
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:11:19 -0700

Possums can devastate a yard. They eat anything, I think.

Kitty in Ojai where the raccoons and possums and squirrels come to dine in style
On Aug 23, 2004, at 8:06 PM, Pearl Doyle wrote:

I was pretty sure it was dillers, but we found a baby possum in the tree out front a few nights ago so I wasn't sure. The moth balls worked for a few days, but he came back.
<x-tad-smaller>----- Original Message -----</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>From:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>donald</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>To:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>iris-photos@yahoogroups.com</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller> </x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Sent:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>Monday, August 23, 2004 6:59 PM</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Subject:</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>[iris-photos] Re: bleach</x-tad-smaller>

> What about armadillos and o'possums? I'm not sure which is plowing
my yard but I would rather evict than kill.

That will be armadillos.  Possums don't do that.  By the way, I've
tried mothballs on several occasions in the past.  It didn't deter
my 'dillos in the slightest.  I'm reluctant to use it at the present
time because of the dogs as well as remembering that it was
ineffective here.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links

• Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.