Re: Not seeing the pictures :(

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Not seeing the pictures :(
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:34:06 -0500

Sheri, Springhill will sell you some very nice, very hardy, iris but usually not the named variety you expect. I found out the hard way about this. However, on the plus side, I have some lovely iris that have lasted many years. If you aren't concerned with the correct name and if you don't plan to hybridize, they are ok.