Re: Not seeing the pictures :(

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Not seeing the pictures :(
  • From: "Sheri" <MNHop2@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:50:31 -0000

Thanks everyone for your input! I had a feeling Spring Hill was
questionable, its why I asked.
The iris I bought this year came from a local Iris garden as well as
Leota's in CA.  The plants are putting up new growth just fine and I
have hopes of some flowers next spring.  Some plants were planted
farther north in central MN so it will be interesting to see how they
fair versus the ones here farther south.  As for the withdrawl, if I
want to see the pictures bad enough.. I do a search for the names in
question.. gives me something to do. :)  Eagerly awaiting next bloom

Sheri in MN
growing in zone 3b and 4a

Yahoo! Groups Links