Re: tutorial on crossing?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] tutorial on crossing?
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 13:52:57 -0700

Walter Pickett wrote:
I jsut got an email from the mother of a 10 year old boy about how to cross iris.  The boy wants to cross iris.
I'll bet somewhere on teh internet, there is a nice set of directions, with pictures.  but I don't know where.
Anyone know of such a site?

Movie star he ain't but Larry Lauer has some short videos on the whys and wherefores at lauersflowers.com

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor