Re: tutorial on crossing?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] tutorial on crossing?
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:31:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2004 3:23:10 PM Central Daylight Time, waltseed2@yahoo.com writes:

I jsut got an email from the mother of a 10 year old boy about how to cross iris.  The boy wants to cross iris.

Hand Pollinating Japanese Irises

This is the best site ever demonstrating the mechanics of hibridizing irises. The techniques it demonstrates are valid for all irises with which I am familiar.
Bill Burleson

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links