Re: [iris] Re: Re: bleach

  • Subject: Re: [iris] Re: [iris-photos] Re: bleach
  • From: donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:09:02 GMT

Linda,

> Thanks for cross posting Michael.
>
> I've been wondering what interesting discussions we no-
mail
> <archives-only> folks have been missing on the photos
list.

I've been going to Yahoo Groups and signing in.  That way
I can read the text of the messages in the Yahoo archives
even though photos aren't archived.  I don't think the
bleach thread has any photos and it's an interesting
thread with a lot of comments.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA