RE: Not seeing the pictures :(

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Not seeing the pictures :(
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:17:14 -0700

In general, the nurseries like Spring Hill, are not a good place for the
serious irisarian to buy iris. Quality and name accuracy are serious
questions with many such nurseries. It is far better to order from
specialized iris nurseries. Start with the larger, long established
nurseries if you are reluctant to use the smaller nurseries. Another way to
screen is to use those who advertise in the AIS journal. Many of those are
single person nurseries that can develop sudden health problems so they are
not as reliable as the large family operated nurseries.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762