Re: Not seeing the pictures :(

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Not seeing the pictures :(
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 12:06:34 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2004 11:04:31 AM Central Daylight Time, MNHop2@msn.com writes:
Anyone have any advice on whether Spring Hill Nurseries is a good/bad
place to order iris from?  They are located in Ohio..
Thanks again,

Sheri in MN

I am sure you will get lots of specific feedback on this question!  My answer:  lot of problems in the past - I will never order again from them tho I know that several of the large iris suppliers sell to them.

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5