Re: Re: Protected Mail System

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Protected Mail System
  • From: "Lobergs" <loberg@adelphia.net>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:19:08 -0700

Another source to check for free virus protection software is your internet service provider.   ISP's are beginning to offer free anti-virus/anti-popup/anti-spam software to attract customers.  I use a cable ISP (Adelphia.net) for high speed internet, and they just added this service.   I've got three PCs in my home connected through one router, and have installed the ISP's new software on one PC to try it out, and so far it's working great, and I'll probably dump both Norton and McAfee.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links