Re: Greetings Everyone

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Greetings Everyone
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:44:35 -0500

Carlos, Very nice site.  I've really been enjoying the pics and all the info,
even the interesting info. it's great.  Parentage and everything, you've
done your research.   The site is wonderful. It's a great collection of
interesting iris.   Keep up the great work.  Will Warner

> From: "brightonparkiris" <brightonparkiris@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/08/17 Tue AM 03:19:44 CDT
> To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iris-photos] Greetings Everyone

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

My name is Carlos.  I'm 24 and live in Chicago, Illinois.  I
currently have around 75 irises growing in my yard and about another
30 in pots that are to planted in a few weeks.  I grow Irises from
many time periods, but specialize in Schreiner introductions.

I currently have my garden on the web called Brighton Park Irises.
http://www.brightonparkiris.com/  It has pictures of my irises and
other perennials.  It also houses my Schreiner Tribute, a project in
where I am trying to collect photographs of all the Schreiner
introductions since 1925.  It also has a page of catalog covers from
the various years.  Any help that you give would be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Carlos