Greetings Everyone

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Greetings Everyone
  • From: Mickey Corley <mcorley@compuserve.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:51:00 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
>My name is Carlos.  I'm 24 and live in Chicago, Illinois.  I
currently have around 75 irises growing in my yard and about another
30 in pots that are to planted in a few weeks.  I grow Irises from
many time periods, but specialize in Schreiner introductions.

I currently have my garden on the web called Brighton Park Irises.
http://www.brightonparkiris.com/ ; It has pictures of my irises and
other perennials.  It also houses my Schreiner Tribute, a project in
where I am trying to collect photographs of all the Schreiner
introductions since 1925.  It also has a page of catalog covers from
the various years.  Any help that you give would be greatly
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Carlos  <

Carlos,

I really enjoyed your website and it was very easy to navigate - what
beautiful pictures you take.

Mickey Corley (Mrs.)
Bethany OK - Center of Oklahoma USA
Zone 6/7