Re: Greetings Everyone

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Greetings Everyone
  • From: "Neil Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:44:25 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "brightonparkiris"
brightonparkiris@y...> wrote:
"My name is Carlos.  I'm 24 and live in Chicago, Illinois...I
currently have my garden on the web called Brighton Park Irises.
http://www.brightonparkiris.com/ "

Welcome, Carlos!

I just checked out the link to your website.  Pretty classy site, I
must say!  You are to be not only commended, but vigorously applauded.

I was especially glad to see the photos of many Schreiner blues the
names of which are particularly familiar from pedigree-digging.  I
had never seen them--either in gardens or in catalogs.  What a
delight it was for me finally to see these photos.  You have added
considerably to my day's pleasure.

I'm an older iris grower and one-time Judge and RVP who took a 25-
year vacation from iris and has only recently come back into the fold.

Neil Mogensen  z 7  western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Links