Emailing: Img1364

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Emailing: Img1364
  • From: "Phyllis Barnett" <bar.iris@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:31:07 -0700

Here is the last photo I can help you with, Bill.  It doesn't quite match
your discription, but as you can see it was labled Olive France Meeks in a garden I   visited here in WA.  Good luck with your sale.  It looks like you have some great varieties available.
Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image