unknown violet IB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] unknown violet IB
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:54:39 -0500

Here's another one, dark blue-violet, that usually stays shorter than IB for
me, but I believe would be classed as one under better growing conditions.
This one is less vigorous than the light one, and flowers a bit smaller.  It
looks older.  Tends to flower every other year for me, but flowers well when
it flowers.

Yahoo! Groups Links